Interesting Style

Test here yourself. Login with test test
Forum rules
Login with
test
test
To edit posts register an account yourself.

Interesting Style

Postby Test » 25 Dec 2017, 16:44

Test messaging. Seems to be an interesting and somewhat popular style. I'd modify some of the colors, round a few edges and pull in a few attributes associated with GETAWAY, X-Vision and We_clearblue styles. They're all available on the phbb3styles.net web site. This is all test messaging. There are also a number of Extensions I'd install as well. I know it's probably not possible - not being a programmer much anymore - but I'd have a web site that would present a number of headers (I'm not using the correct terms here btw) body and footer areas along with other attributes - select things someone might want - and have the program put them all together into a new style. Finally offer a colorizor that would change color attributes as required. This is all test messaging. Thanks for reading this far and considering things that you may not have thought of, or, lol, did and said fuey cause that's a lot of work. Regardless. Thanks for offering such a variety of styles here. Much appreciated - especially after all these years so it appears by the entry dates etc.

Test
Test

Re: Interesting Style

Postby Test » 29 Dec 2017, 07:10

Test test
Test

Return to Test Forum 7